EnerCom helps you segment and target institutional buy-side, sell-side, retail and others most likely to support your story and recognize your company’s value.
EnerCom writes announcements and conference call scripts that strengthen your brand, give stakeholders valuable information quickly and reinforce your competitive advantages.
With more than 150 years of combined industry experience, EnerCom can help guide and maintain your investor relations strategies.
EnerCom shares your brand’s story around the world. From building awareness and generating media coverage our network can help you reach your goals.
“The EnerCom team was fantastic to work with in designing CorEnergy’s 2018 Annual Report! They presented great optionality on design, were easy to work with through multiple revisions, and were respectful of our production timeline and budget.”
– Lesley Schorgl, Investor Relation Manager, CorEnergy
EnerCom has connected, coordinated and managed the execution of more than 1,000 Non-Deal Roadshow meetings each year for industry participants.
Educating investors about the company, your mission and strategies, potential valuation, and who your people are is the first step toward establishing a new shareholder relationship.
Discuss your specific company objectives and goals with an EnerCom expert.
- Financial analysis, planning and modeling
- Statistical analysis
- Strategic property evaluation (well economics)
- Valuation modeling
- Analyzing the impact of financing alternatives on company and shareholder value
- Crisis communication training
- Develop marketing materials for B2B target audiences
- Media placement & training
- Technical illustration
- Strategic market positioning
- Advertising concept development, design and Placement