Registration is Open Now for EnerCom Denver with One-on-One Meeting Requests Opening for Qualified Investors on July 1.
DENVER, June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — EnerCom, Inc. announced today that it has published the preliminary presentation times and schedule for presenting companies at EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference on the conference website at www.enercomdenver.com and that qualified investors that have registered for the conference will be able to start requesting One-on-One meetings with the senior management teams of participating companies beginning this Friday, July 1, 2022 on the conference website.
“EnerCom Denver is the only, world class investor event that is open to all energy investors to meet with senior management teams of a large group of oil and gas companies at a single location. With the attention of American families and world-wide policy makers focused on reliable, affordable and sustainable energy – the oil and gas industry is grabbing the attention of Wall Street investors,” said Blanca Andrus, Chairwoman and CFO of EnerCom, Inc.
EnerCom Denver is the largest independent energy-focused investor conferences and will take place August 7-10, 2022, at the Denver Downtown Westin hotel. Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs and other investment community and industry professionals who invest in the energy space can register now on the conference website EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference.
The event is EnerCom’s 27th annual Denver investment conference and will be 100% hosted in person. At this year’s conference, C-level leadership of leading energy companies will discuss their outlook for drilling and completion activity, well results, production, ESG and capital expenditures for the balance of 2022 and into 2023.
The EnerCom conference provides extensive networking opportunities for attendees at several sponsored events the week of the conference.
EnerCom is adding to the line-up daily and encourages attendees to check the website frequently for the most current information. A sample of the companies that are scheduled to participate at EnerCom Denver on August 7–10, 2022 include:
- AEGIS Hedging Solutions – aegis-hedging.com
- APA Corporation (Nasdaq: APA) – apacorp.com
- Aureus Energy Services – aureusenergy.com
- Battalion Oil (NYSE American: BATL) – battalionoil.com
- Bayswater – bayswater.us
- Baytex Energy Corporation (TSX: BTE) – baytexenergy.com
- BDO – bdo.com
- BPX Energy (NYSE: BP) (LON: BP) – bp.com
- CAC Specialty – cacspecialty.com
- Caerus – caerusoilandgas.com
- Canacol Energy – canacolenergy.com
- Carbonvert – carbonvert.com
- Civitas Resources (NYSE: CIVI) – civitasresources.com
- Denbury (NYSE: DEN) – denbury.com
- Donovan Ventures – dv-llc.com
- Earthstone Energy (NYSE: ESTE) – earthstoneenergy.com
- Empire Petroleum Corporation (NYSE American: EP) – empirepetroleumcorp.com
- EnerCom, Inc.- enercominc.com
- The Environmental Partnership- theenvironmentalpartnership.org
- ESG Dynamics- esg-dynamics.com
- Evolution Petroleum (NYSE American: EPM) – evolutionpetroleum.com
- FactSet (NYSE: FDS,NASDAQ: FDS) – factset.com
- Fitch Ratings – fitchratings.com
- Five States Energy – fivestates.com
- FutEra- futerapower.com
- Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) – gevo.com
- Haynes Boone – haynesboone.com
- Independence Contract Drilling (NYSE: ICD) – icdrilling.com
- Kolibri Global Energy, Inc. (TSX: KEI,OTCQB: KGEIF (temporarily: KGEID) – kolibrienergy.com
- Landgate- landgate.com
- Liberty Energy (NYSE: LBRT) – libertyfrac.com
- Milestone Carbon, LLC – milestonecarbon.com
- Mobius Risk Group – mobiusriskgroup.com
- Nabors (NYSE: NBR)- nabors.com
- Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. – netherlandsewell.com
- NCS Multistage (NASDAQ: NCSM) – ncsmultistage.com
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (NYSE: NOG) – northernoil.com
- Now, Inc. (NYSE: DNOW) – distributionnow.com
- NuVista Energy Ltd. (TSX: NVA) – nuvistaenergy.com
- Parex Resources (TSE: PXT)– parexresources.com
- PDC Energy (Nasdaq: PDCE) – pdce.com
- PetroTal Corp. (TSX-V: TAL, AIM: PTAL andOTCQX: PTALF) – petrotal-corp.com
- Power the Future – powerthefuture.com
- Prairie Provident Resources (TSX: PPR) – ppr.ca
- Project Canary – projectcanary.com
- PureWest – purewest.com
- Reconnaissance Energy Africa Ltd. (TSX-V: RECO) (OTCQX: RECAF) (Frankfurt: 0XD) – reconafrica.com
- ResFrac – resfrac.com
- Ring Energy – (NYSE American: REI) – ringenergy.com
- ROK Resources – (TSX-V: ROK) – rokresources.ca
- SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) – sandridgeenergy.com
- Select Energy Services (NYSE: WTTR) – selectenergy.com
- SilverBow Resources (NYSE: SBOW) – sbow.com
- SM Energy (NYSE: SM) – sm-energy.com
- Steel Reef – steelreef.ca
- Strive Asset Management – striveassetmanagement.com
- Summit Carbon – summitcarbonsolutions.com
- Talos Energy (NYSE: TALO) – talosenergy.com
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd (TSX: TVE) – tamarackvalley.ca
- Total Helium (TSXV: TOH) – totalhelium.com
- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) – wtoffshore.com
The complete daily schedule of presenters can be found on the website (presenters, days, times are subject to change). Investor presentations begin at 8 a.m. and run through 5 p.m. Mountain Time.
How to Register: Investment professionals and oil and gas companies may register for the event through the conference website.
Conference Details: EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference in Denver offers investment professionals a unique opportunity to listen to company senior management teams across the energy value chain update investors on their operational and financial strategies and learn how the leading energy companies are building value in 2022. The event features public and private oil and gas companies with operations around the world including the U.S. shale basins, the Gulf of Mexico and Canada.
Conference Dates: August 7–10, 2022. EnerCom will host its annual charity golf outing on August 7 and host formal presentations and meetings on August 8–10.
Venue: The Westin Denver Downtown. Click here to book your hotel room under the discounted conference rate.
Who Attends the Conference: More than 2,000 institutional, private equity and hedge fund investors, family offices, research analysts, retail brokers, trust officers, high net worth investors, investment bankers and energy industry professionals gather in Denver for the conference.
One-on-One Meetings: EnerCom works in advance with presenting company management teams to arrange one-on-one meetings with the attending institutional investors and research analysts at the conference venue.