The Energy Transition and Emerging Technology Session at EnerCom Denver features companies focused on energy-related technology, alternative energy and traditional oil and gas technology start-up ventures. Presentations will take place on Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at the Westin Denver Downtown.
Companies Presenting in The Energy Transition and Emerging Technology Session include:
- LiTHOS (CNSX: AMS.CN) aims to be the leader in the application of Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) technology for economic, environmentally efficient, and sustainable lithium production.
- Project Geminae – is a cutting-edge, U.S-based upstream oil and gas portfolio optimization company with a mission to revolutionize the industry through advanced AI technology and data-driven solutions.
- Rheopectic – through its subsidiary Skeltek Industrial Works (PTY) Ltd. – is a Namibian-registered company, is the premier supplier of services engaged in the leasing of equipment in the rapidly growing offshore and onshore Namibian market.
- RW Energy is a blue hydrogen logistics company that supports companies to better utilize their natural gas and methane supply.
- Shale Ingenuity has invented and developed novel, highly effective processes for the enhanced hydraulic fracture stimulation and recovery of oil from shale oil and shale gas condensate reservoirs.
- Triple R Energy Partners provides capital and expertise to Reduce Refrac Risk™ and turn stranded assets into profitable sources of income. Using patent-pending techniques, Triple R Energy Partners refracs can vastly reduce the challenges of drilling a new well, including supply chain issues, regulatory hurdles and environmental concerns.
This year’s schedule also includes a robust list of energy companies; panels on SEC and ESG Disclosure and Compliance Trends, Carbon Capture, Private Companies, Mergers, Acquisitions and Dispositions; and insightful keynote speakers.
A schedule of events and complete list participating company presentation times can be found on the conference website for the 28th Annual EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference, to be held August 13–16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado.