Why investors are buying energy stocks:
- Oil companies have crushed earnings expectations and are maintaining capital discipline.
- Analysts believe oil stocks remain undervalued.
- Energy is the only sector that is seeing quality growth, and momentum scores improve simultaneously while maintaining an attractive value and income profile.
- Warren Buffett is winding down some of his investments in American banks, favoring energy and technology companies instead.
- Record free cashflow is forecasted to continue and being returned to shareholders as dividends, share buybacks and debt reduction.
Meet oil and gas company management teams in person at EnerCom Denver
Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs and other investment community and industry professionals who invest in the energy space can register now for EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference, which will take place August 7–10, 2022 at the Westin Denver Downtown.
The event is EnerCom’s 27th annual Denver investment conference and will be 100% hosted in person. At this year’s conference, C-level leadership of leading energy companies will discuss their outlook for drilling and completion activity, well results, production, capital efficiency and capital expenditures for the balance of 2022 and into 2023.
“We are excited to bring the energy and investment communities together again in Denver this August,” said Aaron Vandeford, President of EnerCom. “We understand the value of facilitating face-to-face conversations and are planning on hosting this event 100% in person. The Conference will again play host to management teams and capital partners from around the globe, all engaged in the important discussion surrounding the future of the energy sector. The EnerCom Denver conference forum fosters healthy dialogue and informal networking opportunities for attendees at several sponsored events the week of the conference.”
The complete daily schedule of presenters will be posted on the EnerCom Denver website (presenters, days, times are subject to change). Investor presentations begin at 8 a.m. and run through 5 p.m.
Conference Details: EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference offers investment professionals a unique opportunity to listen to company senior management teams across the energy value chain update investors on their operational and financial strategies and learn how the leading energy companies are building value in 2022.
Conference Dates: August 7–10, 2022. EnerCom will host its annual charity golf outing on August 7 and host formal presentations and meetings on August 8–10.
Venue: The Westin Denver Downtown. Click here to book your hotel room under the discounted conference rate.